The Hijab – Liberation or Oppression?
In the twenty-first century, the obligation of wearing the hijab is being questioned, and indeed, the freedom of Muslim women to wear the hijab is under threat in many countries. In this useful resource book, Dr. Gohar Mushtaq comprehensively explains the benefits of wearing the hijab, citing evidence from both Islamic sources and scientific research. The author also expertly cites and analyzes fascinating research to highlight the little-known wisdom behind the institution of the hijab. Furthermore, he tackles some of the topics that are generally misunderstood in Islam, such as the segregation of men and women in gatherings. Muslims and non-Muslims alike will glean new insights into the hijab, which generates so much controversy in some circles.
By Dr. Gohar Mushtaq, IIPH, Hardback, 307 pages
- All orders are shipped out in 12 hours.*
- $5 Flat Rate AU Shipping.
- 30 Days No Hassle Return Policy.
- FREE AU Shipping over $75.
- FREE International Shipping over $200.
- Express delivery available via checkout.
- Check our shipping page for more info.
*Except custom and pre-order items. During business days. The effects of COVID-19 may delay shipping.